3D Functional Training!
Learning how to properly perform 3D Functional Movement patterns will enable you to experience great benefits such as:
- Improved posture
- Prevent injury
- Energize mind and body
- Improve flexibility and stability
- Burn fat efficiently
- Build abs with out doing crunches
- Tone arms and legs
- Improve balance and coordination
- Improve strength and agility
You will also learn how to properly position your body before performing a movement pattern using our five steps to exercise success:
1. Posture – key to having a base of support (platform) for the arms and legs to move with ease
2. Core Activation – important to stabilize torso and joints to prevent injury
3. Alignment and symmetry – key to have while moving in 3 planes of motion to correct and prevent asymmetrical imbalances and shearing of the joints.
4. Breathing – making sure inhalation and exhalation is properly synced with the movement pattern in order to improve the efficiency of the exercise being performed
5. Tempo – Speed of movement is very important. Various speeds are used to target the nervous system. When unfamiliar or are new to an exercise, it is always best to start with slow movements. Once the movement Is understood and can be performed correctly, it can then be performed at greater speeds.
Call MBM today to learn more about our integrated movement classes and one-on-one sessions!
“Keep On Moving!”